Read Online or Download AATCC Textile Manual PDF
Similar nonfiction_6 books
This can be a replica of a booklet released ahead of 1923. This e-book could have occasional imperfections equivalent to lacking or blurred pages, bad photographs, errant marks, and so forth. that have been both a part of the unique artifact, or have been brought via the scanning approach.
- Nonlinear Partial Differential Eqns in Diff. Geom.
- Troubleshooting your rifle and shotgun
- Mk'yen-brtse's Guide to the Holy Places of Central Tibet
- Pilots Operating Handbook And Flight Manual EDGE 540-T
Additional info for AATCC Textile Manual
32. I. I. 73801). Each resultant higher numbered standard is twice as colorfast as the preceding numbered standard. 5). 2 Black Thermometers are used to control an artificial weathering device and to provide an estimate of the maximum temperature of samples exposed to a radiant energy source. There are two types of Black Thermometers. One type is referred to as a “Black Panel Thermometer” which is uninsulated and is made of metal. The other type is referred to as a “Black Standard Thermometer” which is insulated and is made of metal with a plastic backing.
In desert areas, it should be gravel whereas in most temperature and subtropical areas, it should be low cut grass. The type of ground cover should be indicated in the report. B6 Instruments for determining climatological data during the exposure period shall be operated in the immediate area of the exposure cabinets. When requested, data obtained shall be reported as part of the results of the test. To characterize the conditions around the test frame, these instruments should be capable of recording: ambient temperature (daily minimum and maximum), relative humidity (daily minimum and maximum), hours of precipitation (rain), and total hours of wetness (rain and dew).
3 Spectral Irradiance of Filtered Xenon-Arc—Figure A1 shows the desired relative spectral power distribution for filtered xenon-arcs comply with these limits. The acceptable limits for variation of the relative spectral power distribution shown in Fig. A1 are on file at the AATCC Technical Center. 4 Follow the device manufacturer’s instructions for recommended maintenance. Appendix B B. 00 280 320 360 400 440 480 520 560 600 640 680 720 760 800 wavelength (nm) Fig. 1 W/(m2nm) at 420 nm AATCC Technical Manual/2008 TM 16-2004 Copyright © 2007 American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists 33 free flow of air over the specimens.
AATCC Textile Manual