Al-Kitaab half One is the second one e-book within the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language software and is now to be had in an widely revised and reorganized 3rd variation. This booklet with its better half site develops abilities in formal and colloquial Arabic, together with interpreting, listening, talking, writing, and cultural wisdom, integrating fabrics in colloquial and formal/written Arabic. It offers a entire software for college kids within the early levels of studying Arabic.
• Four-color layout in the course of the e-book with over a hundred illustrations and pictures
• Color-coded phrases and words all through to simply persist with the range or different types of Arabic you must activate—Egyptian, Levantine, and/or formal Arabic
• Introduces over four hundred vocabulary phrases in all 3 kinds of Arabic part through side
• offers the tale of Maha and Khalid in Egyptian, and now Nasreen and Tariq in Levantine, as well as Maha and Khalid in formal Arabic
• elevated grammar reasons and activation drills, together with discussions approximately colloquial and formal similarities and transformations
• New video dialogues from way of life in either Egyptian and Levantine to enhance vocabulary in culturally-rich contexts
• Develops studying comprehension abilities with new actual texts
• Reinforces studying via huge lecture room actions and homework workouts that offer consistent review
• comprises Arabic-English and English-Arabic glossaries, reference charts, and a grammar index
• decreased from 20 chapters to thirteen chapters, the path now extra heavily corresponds to 2 semesters of school learn with an ordinary of 4-5 touch hours in line with week
• Textbook incorporates a handy DVD with the fundamental audio and video fabrics (no interactive routines) for offline learn that may play in iTunes and appropriate MP3 players
• New better half site (sold separately)—alkitaabtextbook.com—features absolutely built-in interactive, self-correcting routines, all of the audio and video fabrics, and extra on-line direction administration and grading strategies for teachers
Al-Kitaab half One, 3rd Edition presents one hundred twenty five touch (classroom) hours with nearly 250 homework hours. scholars who entire Part One may still succeed in an intermediate-mid point of proficiency.